Friday, September 10, 2010

And the beginning is... NOW!

I am so excited to be telling you (finally!) about one of my two new ventures  (the other one being my class at Your Scrapbook Stash... and more details on that are just around the corner, I promise!).  We are starting the Your Scrap Cash Consignment Sale in Central Indiana!  If you live in the Lafayette, IN, Indianapolis, IN, or Champaign, IL areas, you can check out our brand new website and find all the info on the sale HERE.

This is your chance to sell all those partially used or unused items you have, and to shop for new goodies at a local 2 day sale.  Bargain basement prices make it fun and affordable to clear out your extra stash and find all sorts of new, must-have items.

The Lafayette, Indiana sale is first up, and will be held November 11-13th.  All the details are on our website at http://yourscrapcash.blogspot.com.

I am thrilled about this latest venture, and I hope to hear from you soon!

~Alyssa~

2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Hey you! Congrats on having your page featured in the Basic Grey newsletter! Loved the soccer mom theme!

Alyssa said...

Thanks, Andrea!