Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Favorites!

Todays list of favorite things is brought to you by the following sponsors:

Ok, so I don't have sponsors, I just thought it sounded like the right way to start this list. :)

Today I am listing 5 things I am thankful for.

1. My family. My awesome, handsome, amazing husband who loves me more then life and treats me like gold, and my fantastic children. I would not trade life with them for anything.

2. My dear friend Heidi and her exciting news. (www.seesterk.blogspot.com). I am so stinking happy for her, and praying all the time for a safe pregnancy and delivery.

3. My scrappy friends. Can't wait to crop with you tonight! I love how much fun we have together, even if we are spending way too much money!

4. All my friends. There are 4 or 5 of you out there who mean the world to me, and I would trust you with my life, or my children. You are precious to me and completely irreplaceable. (You know who you are!)

5. My house. I know it's a weird addition to this kind of list, but after all the money that this house has eaten, and all the time and frustration of working on it, it is slowly turning into a house we can all love. I am so thankful for a nice house that meets all of our needs and has a low mortgage too!

I could continue, but maybe I will save the rest for next week!

Don't forget to head to ScrapDango.com for the NSD crop starting today!! It is going to be a boatload of fun.

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

What a great thing to stop and recognize what you are thankful for. Good for you.
Carrie