Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am SO sorry...

Good afternoon, everyone! I am so sorry that this has taken me so long to post a photo of the RAK. I have been having technical issues. :( But I THINK they are resolved now. Here is the photo of the paper:

(OK, so there have been more technical issues! I keep uploading the photo and it is not showing up! I am sorry to have to do this, but I have got to get off the computer and work on other stuff, so I will be back to try again tomorrow!)

The rest of the stuff is not in the photo, but it is everything I listed and a little bit more! ;) Thanks for being patient.

So today I bought a new printer. The old one died, and the back up printer was a dinosaur that needed $60 in ink cartridges! Call me crazy, but I just couldn't see spending that much on ink for a printer I don't even like. So, for $150, I bought a new Kodak ESP-7. That's the one that is supposed to print photos for 10 cents, and the black cartridges are only $10! According to the box, I can print 104 - 4x6 prints for one $14 color cartridge. If that is true, that will be cheaper then ordering prints, especially factoring in the shipping. And now I have the control to print what I want, when I want it. Yay!

~Alyssa~

No comments: