Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update for all of us!

Hello, everyone! We arrived home last night from a few days away visiting Grandma and Grandpa (my parents). We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo and the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago and had a great time. The kids had lots of fun visiting their grandparents and having them all to themselves. I enjoyed the visit also, and I was blessed that my parents braved a night alone with the kids so I could go out with my friend Heather. We had a blast eating dinner, shopping, and browsing Barnes and Noble.


Here are a few pics from the big trip:


Thanks to all of your votes, I made it through round 1 of so You Think You Can Scrap! Thank you all for voting! The Round 2 poll will posted this weekend, I will pop back in and post a link ASAP. This week's challenge is making a LO using the colors of your favorite ice cream. Thats a bit tough for me, since anything chocolate is my favorite, so I guess I'll be busy with the browns this afternoon.
Thanks for stopping by!
~Alyssa~






No comments: