Monday, January 17, 2011

Reflections

NEW Prima is always the highlight of January for me, and this month is no exception.  Check out the colleciton they sneaked today:

It's called Reflections, and it is one of my favorites from the new release.  I say "one of" because there are more collections I am in love with too.  Here is one layout I did with this release.  I struggled with this one, and in the end it was a little cleaner and more linear then I am used to.  However, I think I mostly struggled because I kept trying to put too much gorgeous product on the page!  :)  The layout features my younger brother and sister, who are not as young as I remember them being recently!  ;)

There will be more Prima sneaks coming, including a few more show-stoppers.  Don't miss the action and the giveaways on the Prima Blog!

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Oh Alyssa. Such gorgeous new product. Aren't you lucky to get to play with it before we do....!
Your lo is lovely!!