Monday, December 20, 2010

There Are A Few Things Going On...

Besides Christmas, that is!

First up, there is a new Your Scrapbook Stash Team!  I was invited by Erica to be the DT Coordinator, and I happily accepted the chance to work with this wonderful team:

US Stash Girls

Audrey Yeager
Lynette Davis
Michelle Magana

International Stash Girls

Bente Fagerberg
Jessy Christopher
Danielle Aubroeck


For links to their blogs and more info about the items on sale in the Your Scrapbook Stash Store, click HERE.

In January, I will be teaching at Stash to Treasure!  I was scheduled to teach again in March, but I made a switch to help out a friend and I am so excited about how this class is coming together!  We are going "Green for Spring" and making 3 projects out of packaging.  We are creating a garland, a layout, and a table centerpiece (my favorite... it's kind of a 3-D Panoramic style!) So, start saving your packaging, and join me for this class, starting 1-1-11 at Stash to Treasure!

A few sneaks:



Along with that... we are also unveiling a brand new site, that has been completely redesigned to make your class experience even better.  Our archives will be completed, and each class, going back to our opening (October) will be posted there, so as a subscriber you will have access to each class for 6 months.  Also, we are having our GRAND OPENING PARTY all month long in January, so join us HERE for prizes and contests every day (Mon-Fri) in January for the big bash!

See you at the party!

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on ur new role as YSS DT coordinator!! You are an awesome scrapper and I am in awe with ur creations ;)