Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Progressively Speaking...

My dear friend, Heidi Kelley, and I had some fun this month creating a second progressive layout for Couture Cardstock. In April, I created a page and She had to finish it... and this month it was her turn to create the page and make me finish it!
Just kidding... it was fun... really! :) So, this is what she sent me:


And this is how I finished it:


I just love how it turned out. the colors, combined with the misting and stamping that Heidi did, led me on sort of a "jungle" design path. I used papers from K&Co, and it all just kind of came together perfectly. :)

Have you ever done anything like a progressive layout? Would you? :)

~Alyssa~

1 comment:

Birgit Koopsen said...

This is so awesome! What a wonderful cooperation! I love the colors, the misting and all the decorations around the picture!