Sunday, January 17, 2010

NEW projects! I scrapped for me!!

No DT work today... I got to scrap for me!! It was so much fun creating this layout. I absolutely love this photo, and I have been itching to scrap it. So today I did... using whatever products I wanted with no constraints. I ended up using Couture Cardstock, a Tattered Angels stamp, some Glimmer Mist (can't live without it), and the Que Sera Sera papers from K&Company.

See the flower I made? I plan to write a tutorial for it soon. It's all shimmery and looks almost lacquered... the depth of the color is amazing, and I can't wait to share with you how I made it.
I also created this card this week with some Couture Cardstock (some of the new line coming out! Shhh...) and some Graphic45. Oh, and what's not to love about those Jenni Bowlin circle letters?
Thanks for reading!

~Alyssa~

No comments: