Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My favorite day

The ScrapDango blog challenge this week is to blog about your most favorite recent day, and the day you are most looking forward to.

My most recent favorite day has been this past Mother's Day. I had a wonderful day made great by my awesome family. I got to sleep till 10:30 (!), order take-out for lunch, scrap all afternoon, and go for a walk with the fam in the evening. It was a really nice day.

Next big thing to look forward to: birthday shopping! I haven't bought anything scrappy (except at a garage sale where I spent $7) since the middle of March. Wow! I spent $60 that day, and told Don I wouldn't shop again till I had birthday money, and I haven't. But after 2 months, it's getting harder, and I can't wait for birthday money! :) 4 weeks to go!

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

No comments: