Saturday was the official reveal at ScrapDango! Since the forum is still down, you will have to go through the home page and click on the Design Gallery to see the layouts and projects created by the ScrapDango team with the abulous May kits. http://www.scrapdango.net/
I completed a mini album, two layouts and an altered journal with my kit. Here are a few of my projects. (you'll have to go to ScrapDango to see the rest!)
Love those dresses, the first one is my favorite, but the swirl one is a close second.
Click here for some info on another fun summer contest:
AND, today is the big ScrapDango reveal, just as soon as the forum is up and running again. Check it out at http://www.scrapdango.net/. If you can't get in, be patient, the forum upgrades should be done soon. I will post some of my projects here on Monday, when I get home from my weekend out of town. :)
The ScrapDango may reveal is just around the corner! Friday, as a matter of fact! The May kits can now be viewed at http://www.scrapdango.net/. I worked with the Sugar Kit, and the Lilly Bee papers and Fancy Pants embellishments are gorgeous, even more IRL then in online.
$23, includes shipping (USA, internationals pay actual shipping) and 50-pack of refill cards. Brand new, I took it out of the box, but never used it (it seemed like a good idea at the time!), so I am selling it. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested! First come, first served!
The ScrapDango blog challenge this week is to blog about your most favorite recent day, and the day you are most looking forward to.
My most recent favorite day has been this past Mother's Day. I had a wonderful day made great by my awesome family. I got to sleep till 10:30 (!), order take-out for lunch, scrap all afternoon, and go for a walk with the fam in the evening. It was a really nice day.
Next big thing to look forward to: birthday shopping! I haven't bought anything scrappy (except at a garage sale where I spent $7) since the middle of March. Wow! I spent $60 that day, and told Don I wouldn't shop again till I had birthday money, and I haven't. But after 2 months, it's getting harder, and I can't wait for birthday money! :) 4 weeks to go!
I hope by now you have all had the chance to downlaod and browse the newest issue of Scrap n' Art, released yesterday! If not, here's the link: www.scrapnart.com.
The 'zine has been growing and changing so much in the last few months, and we have some big changes coming! One of the biggest changes is that we're moving to paid subscriptions for the next issue. Starting with July/August, subscriptions will be $9.99 a YEAR, and will includes our new, amazing subscriber website and with tons of contests, giveaways, digi freebies, and lots more. We're also changing the format of the 'zine, making it easier to read, with a new format, less text, more giveaways, and more inspiration!
Don't miss this last free issue, and be sure to get in on all the excitement and giveaways by subscribing before July 1st! More updates on that coming soon.
Todays list of favorite things is brought to you by the following sponsors:
Ok, so I don't have sponsors, I just thought it sounded like the right way to start this list. :)
Today I am listing 5 things I am thankful for.
1. My family. My awesome, handsome, amazing husband who loves me more then life and treats me like gold, and my fantastic children. I would not trade life with them for anything.
2. My dear friend Heidi and her exciting news. (www.seesterk.blogspot.com). I am so stinking happy for her, and praying all the time for a safe pregnancy and delivery.
3. My scrappy friends. Can't wait to crop with you tonight! I love how much fun we have together, even if we are spending way too much money!
4. All my friends. There are 4 or 5 of you out there who mean the world to me, and I would trust you with my life, or my children. You are precious to me and completely irreplaceable. (You know who you are!)
5. My house. I know it's a weird addition to this kind of list, but after all the money that this house has eaten, and all the time and frustration of working on it, it is slowly turning into a house we can all love. I am so thankful for a nice house that meets all of our needs and has a low mortgage too!
I could continue, but maybe I will save the rest for next week!
Don't forget to head to ScrapDango.com for the NSD crop starting today!! It is going to be a boatload of fun.